Attend both days and receive a discounted rate!!! Further discount available for CIWM members.
Day 1 – Tuesday 5th September
- Bankability and Affordability of Waste to Energy Projects
- Funding Options
- Requirements of financiers
- Secrets behind getting EFW projects off the groundÂ
Day 2 – Wednesday 6th SeptemberÂ
- CHP in relation to Waste Utilisation
- Opportunities for CHP in relation to waste utilisation
- Exploring the financial and technical practicalities of CHP
- Case StudiesÂ
To book a place at the Energy from Waste Seminar, (one day – cost Â£154 + VAT for members, Â£205 + VAT for non members, special two day rate Â£277.20 + VAT for members, Â£369 + VAT for non members) please visit www.ciwm.co.uk/pma/2349 or contact the Events Department on 01604 620426 for a programme and booking form.