Under pressure from 2020 targets as well as demands for quality resource streams?
This conference explores the quality versus quantity tension and how we should solve it.
Is kerbside segregation the only answer?
Can technology offer different solutions?
What can we expect from the public and businesses to support high volume/high quality recycling?
Can we rely on domestic or international recyclate markets?
Will we get the infrastructure needed for this materials revolution?
Wednesday 27th February 2008
One Great George Street, London
· Infrastructure – need, progress, getting it built, John Enright, Defra
· Getting buy-in, and how far can we go? Joy Blizzard, Communications Officer, LARAC
· Export controls / protocols,Martin Brocklehurst, Environment Agency
· Why quality counts, and volume versus quality, Linda Crichton, WRAP
· MRF design and operation to get quality and quantity right, Gavin Graveson, Managing Director, Integrated Contacts UK, Veolia Environmental Services
· Export markets and what they want and how we should meet it, Duncan Simpson, Director of Marketing, Valpak
· ESA position Phil Conran, Chief Executive/CIWM position Steve Lee, Chief Executive
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in meeting 2020 Landfill Directive targets and is affected by recycling quality issues, including local authorities, waste management companies and government departments.
BOOK NOW! From £240 + VAT