October 31st 2007, London.
The CIWEM-CMS Environmental Management Conference will be upon us very soon!
Here is so more information about it for all Wasters!
Delivery of the current environmental and sustainability agenda is fast changing and complex.
This timely and cost effective briefing by leaders from Government and the industry will cover key elements of the current agenda, including:
• The Environmental Liability Directive
• An update on SEA – Strategic Environmental Assessment
• The Planning White Paper and proposed Independent Planning Commission
• Sustainability methodologies
• Sustainable communities and environmental management
• The complexity of work in the sector – future demands
The programme for the conference, including the booking form, may be downloaded here. The conference is only two weeks away so BOOK NOW! You can book and pay online with a credit card at
www.coastms.co.uk or pay by credit card over the phone, BACSs, cheque etc; we issue invoices and receipts. Tel: +441531 890415 .