The UK’s Chartered Institution of Waste Management (CIWM) has announced the launch of two new training courses:
- ‘Local Environmental Management (Streetscene)’ and
- ‘Waste Carriers and Related Controls’.
They have also re-launched 3 additional courses,
- ‘Leachate Monitoring’ (developed and delivered by Howard Robinson),
- ‘Introduction to Waste Legislation’, and
- ‘Geology, Hydrology and Hydrogeology for Waste Management Facilities’.
For more information on all these courses we recommend contacting their training team on 01604 620426 or see the website www.ciwm.co.uk/training.